Protection of Personal Data Clarification Text
The purpose of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data is to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, in the processing of personal data, and to regulate the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data and the procedures and principles to be followed.
By ''SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAL AND DENT HEALTH POLİKLINK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ'', as Data Controller within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and relevant legislation, your personal data can only be processed within the framework described below and in accordance with the Private Hospitals Regulation. It can be processed in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legislation.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data
Your personal data "SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAGON AND DENTAL HEALTH POLINK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ" is for the purposes of protection of public health, preventive medicine, records related to your applications to our health institutions, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. ; In verbal, written, visual or electronic media, online via the SGK system, from the records shared in case of benefiting from a private insurance company, through the records of other health institutions in case you come to our health institutions by referral, e-mails you send, call center call records, website It is obtained through oral, written and similar channels.
Especially your health data,
Your special quality personal data and general quality personal data, "SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH POLİKLINK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ" can be processed in a proportional and proportional manner for the purposes stated in this article, including but not limited to the following:
• Your identity information: Your name, surname, TR Identity number, passport number or temporary TR Identity number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, insurance and/or patient protocol number and other identification data that may identify you,
• Your Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data,
• Your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letter or other means, with audio recordings kept by customer representatives or patient services in accordance with call center standards,
• Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information only on the slip, billing and billing information,
• Your private health insurance data and Social Security Institution data for the purpose of financing and planning health services,
• Your Health Information: Obtained during or as a result of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, including but not limited to patient medical reports, diagnostic data, biometric and genetic data, laboratory results, test results, examination data, appointment information, prescription information. all kinds of health information and your data,
• Your notifications such as questionnaires filled in by patients, letters of thanks and complaints, satisfaction results,
• Your images obtained from the camera recordings that are constantly recorded in the common areas in our hospital as per the legislation,
• Your health data and other personal data that you send or enter to all websites belonging to "SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH POLYCLINIC SERVICES SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ",
• If you apply for a job at ''SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH POLYKLINIK HIZMETLERI SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ'', your other personal data, including the CV, provided in this regard, and ''SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE AGENT AND DENT SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET ŞİZMETLERİ SAN. If you are a ' employee or related employee, any personal data related to your service contract.
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Within the scope of the legislation on health services, which is a public service, and in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698; As the data controller, the personal data of our valuable patients can only be processed for the following purposes:
• Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
• Planning and management of the operation of our hospitals,
• Notifying you about the appointment if you make an appointment,
• Pursuant to the relevant legislation, the Ministry of Health and the relevant Sharing requested information with public institutions and organizations,
• Analyzing the health services you use and storing your health data for the purpose of developing and improving health services,
• Confirming your identity,
• Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of the systems and applications used,
• Preserving the information about your health data, which must be kept as per the relevant legislation,
• Providing the necessary information with regulatory and supervisory institutions, in line with the requests and inspections of official authorities,
• Sharing the information requested with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services,
• Risk management and quality improvement activities. • Measuring patient satisfaction and responding to
all your questions and complaints within our health services,
Without being limited to these, it can be processed for the purposes of conducting, developing, planning and managing the health services and financing of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, increasing patient satisfaction, research and development studies related to this and similar purposes. Violation of your personal rights will not be allowed during the processing of the data.
In accordance with the relevant legislation, your personal information will be recorded, stored, classified, processed, transferred, updated in the system and may only be shared with Official Institutions (Courts, Chief Public Prosecutor's Offices, Ministries, etc.)
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data, within the scope of Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation and for the purposes stated above:
• Social Security Institution,
• Private insurance companies,
• Ministry of Health and its subordinate units,
• General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement agencies,
• General Directorate of Population,
• Pharmacists' Union of Turkey,
• Chief Public Prosecutors' Offices, Courts and all kinds of judicial units,
• Medical Laboratory, center and similar third parties with whom we cooperate for diagnosis,
• Our Agency lawyers in case of a possible legal dispute,
• Representatives of official institutions authorized to audit our institutions,
• Other official authorities authorized by law
It will not be shared with other people or institutions.
''SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH POLYLINK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ'' attaches utmost importance to the protection and security of your personal data, and that we protect it in full compliance with all technical and administrative security controls that must be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures. We would like to state that we act with the awareness that personal data security is at the forefront in our products and services, that the said security measures are implemented by taking into account all possible risks, taking into account technological possibilities, and that all necessary sensitivity is shown in this regard.
Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the relevant legislation of your personal data;
•Learning whether it has been processed,
• Requesting information about it if it has been processed, • Learning the
purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom it has been transferred, and requesting correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Regarding the storage and preservation of patient records required by Health Legislation without prejudice to the legal obligation, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law No. 6698
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing it exclusively through automated systems,
You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights, in Turkish and in writing, or in a registered e-mail (KEP) address, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué No. 30356 on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controllers electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address previously reported and registered in our system to "SELİM BİLGİN ÖZEL AĞ VE DÖDENŞAĞI POLİKLINİK HİZMETLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ". In the applications, only information about the applicant will be given, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. ''SELİM BİLGİN PRIVATE ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH POLYCLINIC SERVICES INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY'' reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your TR identity number, if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number or identity number, if any,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
d) Your subject of request,
It is obligatory to have, and if any, information and documents related to the subject must be attached to the application.
You can submit your applications that you want to make in writing, by attaching the necessary documents, to the address of our Company, MİMAR SİNAN MAHALLESİ ŞİR EŞREF BULVAR NO: 90A/ KONAK İZMİR . to the application form from here you can access.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified conduct of the researches to be carried out by the Clinic based on your request. In this case, the Clinic declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.